Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Morning

So this is the sunday morning recap of last night. I went down to one of my favorite local joints; Amra's. It was packed last night and the atmosphere was incredible. I like Amra's for the classic feel that it emanates. You always have a good mix of young and old.
There is always live music on the weekends which is my favorite part. I hunker down in the corner and watch these seasoned music veterans for several reasons:

I learn how they communicate with one another without using words.
I also discover what songs seem to be classic hits that get people up and dancing.

Last night's band was no exception. They hit it hard and packed the dance floor with people enjoying themselves; boisterous and slightly intoxicated... it's non-stop entertainment. I picked up a song that seems to be a crowd favorite: Superstitious by Stevie Wonder. Thank you Stevie for helping people around the world shake their booty.

No comments: