Monday, September 10, 2007

A Big Influence

Ladies and Gentleman.. I would like to introduce you to the man who exposed me to all kinds of incredible music when I was a kid. That's right ... my Dad. He's a pretty good lookin' man if I do say so myself.. I can say that because we look pretty much identical. That way I'm talkin' both of us up. That's what's up Pops.

This man was responsible for introducing me to the like of Marvin Gaye, Otis Redding, The Righteous Brothers, Stevie Wonder, James Brown, Parliament, America, CCR, Fats Domino, The Temptations, and countless other bands that have all played a part in shaping the music that I love and love to create. This is just a small thank you to him for his introduction to the music world. He is an incredible father, awesome role model, and pretty freakin' sweet drummer too. Thanks Dad.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

yay JJ love the blog and i am ready to laugh it all out at some of those moments you will share on the blog and who knows maybe even wipe a tear everyonce in awhile from something moving that you have written :) miss ya buddy boy

Krystal Dawn said...

WELCOME TO THE BLOG WORLD MY FRIEND! It is a wonderful place...OH is Shea aware of you're now coolness? If not we will pull you into the deep depths of the blog world.