Thursday, September 27, 2007

Life and the Freight Train

I have been a fairly terrible blogger these past couple of days. I have not posted as regularly as I have been. I apologize, the Freight Train seems to have run through my life in the past couple of days. Not in a bad way, but in an incredibly good way. My perspective is changing and I like the new view.

I think I'll keep it cryptic for right now, but I have a question or two for you:

What's your next artistic undertaking?

Where are you at in your preparation for it?

3 comments:

Avid Andy said...

I don't have anything in the works, but I wish I did. Hmmm I guess that doesn't really answer either of your questions... Glad to hear things are happening for you.

Krystal Dawn said...

I plan on continuing to work my bahookie of so I can start getting paid what I deserve. But artistically, I wish I had time to paint some more, but I don't. So we're waiting for Occupato to premier and then the writting begins for the civil war film and sometime between here and then I'm suppose to be producing a documentary....hummm I should find out more details.
Steps I'm taking to my goal. I've stopped making comprises. I suck it up and just do what I know I need to even though it's not the most comfortable thing or the thing that will make everyone around me happy. Just doing what I know I need to do to get the job done. Keeping my chin up and expectations high.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

i like your whole questioning the reader thing... very nice.

1) i'd like to put together a book of poetry (mine). and i'd also like to start a novel.

2) for the book of poetry... i've written enough poetry for about half a book. for the novel... i've just said here on your blog for all the world (well, your readers anyway) that i want to do it. that counts as a step, right?

thanks for being a step in my inspiration.