Thursday, September 13, 2007

Got me by the Horns

I have been listening to this new band that someone casually told me to check out. I've been listening to it like it's nobody's business. It J Roddy Walston and the Business. If you haven't heard them, check them out. They rock house like it's supposed to be done.

Their album "Hail Mega Boys", is one of the better albums that I have heard in a long time. I am one of those very picky people that give music about 30 seconds to make an impresssion. I have listened to this album all the way through at least 5 times already. That's what I'm talking about.

Go and check it out on Napster.

1 comment:

Krystal Dawn said...

They are very good indeed. I just quickly checked them out. Oh by the way, if you want people to read your blogs, then I suggest reading other peoples and posting comments and whatnot...make friends. It's fun! Here's my blog's site.
www.mymindsempiricism.blogspot.com