Saturday, September 8, 2007

Introduction to blogging

So this is my debut in the blogging world. I know, I know.. it's about time. It seems like I may be the last person on planet earth to have started a blog. This blog is gonna be diary of sorts I suppose. It will unofficially document the startings of a career in music..

My pathetic attempts, joyous successes, embarrasing moments, and triumphant times will be yours in full. Please don't make fun, at least not too loudly. No I take that back. Laugh all you want, because I'll probably be laughing too. I have an unusual gift of being able to get into peculiar circumstances.

Just remember, your thoughts, ideas, criticism and encouragement will all play a part. You will be my inspiration, encouragement, glimmer of hope, and laugh that I need on this road filled with pitfalls, successes, bruises and legendary battle scars.


You're a part of this now. Let's bang it up.

No comments: