Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Progress.. progress

Ladies and Gentlemen I have just beaten two of my seven looming projects. I slapped those projects in the face and made them cry. They now know that Jeremy armed with a list, means trouble ahead and danger Will Robinson.

I am drawing some sort of oozing satisfaction that I conquered them so quickly. My friends it is a glorious day. Though tempted to slack off now for the rest of the day, I will press forward and stare my next project in its beady little eyes. It's on..

So what would you all think that the best way to get gigs booked would be?

5 comments:

Adam Frazier said...

Reading the first couple lines of your post, I thought about that old doctor guy from "lost in Space" - the old TV show that is... how hilariously strange he was.

Also, you should definitely get into Heroes - I don't mean to deter anyone from it with my post, it's just like - I had huge hopes and as of right now, things are kinda slow. I guess a good comparison is, season one is like the original star wars trilogy.. and so far season two seems to be like the prequels... haha

Krystal Dawn said...

Remind me...I have the name and number of someon who used to like in NYC but has moved within the past week to Nasheville. He's a song writer and producer, pretty much doing exatly what you are inspiring to do. If you want his number I'll give it to you. His name is Rick Seibold...he's on myspace if you want to stalk him.

Martha Elaine Belden said...

a) congrats on kicking those two projects in the ass.
b) i, like krystal, have a friend who's attempting to make it as a professional, independent musician right now, and i know he'd be more than happy to give you advice.

check him out: http://www.myspace.com/dylansneed

Avid Andy said...

that's great. i love the feeling of finishing a project. for me...the procrastination and build up is usually way worse than the actual doing it. as for gigs...i've never tried to get one. but things only come together for me when i put myself out there and make it happen.

Sheamus the... said...

good to see you this weekend man...NOV 3rd!!!