Sunday, October 7, 2007

Another one I'm ready for..

I went to take in the sights and sounds of Across the Universe yesterday afternoon. I was not dissapointed. Very creative approach to the musical genre of film. Stylish with Gen X appeal. There was a weaving of the story through various characters and the subtle connections that brought them all together. You had to concentrate on the story rather than the acting, but I thought overall it was a great film.... but that's not what this is about.

My eyes were introduced to a new film that has me itching for its release. I think that it has a special place in my heart because of the musical aspect. The name of the film is August Rush. I don't think it's going to get a lot of attention, but I will definitely shell out to see it.

1 comment:

Martha Elaine Belden said...

oh my gosh!
i CAN'T WAIT for this film! i got teary-eyed the first time i saw the preview... it looks amazing. freddy highmore is turning out to be quite the little actor.